National Tuxedo Rentals, a store where visitors can rent a tuxedo online, is pleased to announce that we now accept Bitcoin at checkout!
We strive to be at the forefront of adopting new technologies and innovative features here at NationalTuxedoRentals.com - accepting bitcoin is something that has long been on our radar - and we're proud to finally announce that dream is now reality.
When you checkout at our store, you'll be able to choose 'Bitcoins' as a payment option. We've teamed up with Bitpay to make this happen, and we couldn't be happier. Bitpay helps us process all bitcoin transactions safely and securely, at no additional cost to anyone.
Upon checking out you'll be presented with a QR code that you can scan, or a link you can hit to complete your transaction.
Important things to know:
- We still accept all major credit cards and paypal!
- Bitcoin is not replacing our old payment options, it is a new additional payment option.
- All transactions are processed securely
- BTC payments are approved usually within 2 hours, this allows us to confirm everything is good before processing your order
- We do not charge any additional transaction fees to use bitcoin. All of our accepted currencies are treated equally.
Do you have any questions about bitcoin?
Check out these helpful resources if you're interested and want to learn more.
What is Bitcoin? (Video)
Websites and Pages about Bitcoin:
- https://bitcoin.org/ - This is the official bitcoin project / community website.
- https://bitcoinfoundation.org/ - The Bitcoin Foundation is an organization dedicated to helping the development, safety and promotion of bitcoin.
- https://en.bitcoin.it/ - The Bitcoin Wiki is a wiki style website that is loaded with helpful bitcoin information, managed by the Bitcoin community.
- https://bitpay.com - BitPay is a payment gateway that makes it easy for merchants to accept bitcoin securely.
- http://reddit.com/r/bitcoin - A really cool community/subreddit focused on bitcoin.