What is the cheapest way to get a tuxedo?
The answer is to rent your tuxedo from National Tuxedo Rentals via our online tuxedo builder, which will allow you to rent a complete tuxedo for just $159.
$109 sounds really cheap for a tux, so what’s included? Short answer – Everything but your shoes!
Every rental package we offer, even the affordable ‘Mayor’ tuxedo package includes the following items:
- Tuxedo Jacket (60 different styles at this affordable price)
- Choice of Matching Tuxedo Pants (Multiple coordinating options, depending on coat style)
- Choice of Formal Shirt
- Choice of Neckwear:
- Bowtie (300+ Color/Style Options)
- Long Tie (300+ Color/Style Options)
- Skinny Tie (300+ Color/Style Options)
- Choice of either:
- Tuxedo Vest (300+ Color/Style Options)
- Cummerbund (65 Color Options)
- Choice of Formal Jewelry
- Garment bag for easy transportation
There are also premium upgrades that are available at extra cost:
- Choice of any Formal Tuxedo Shoes (+$19)
- Matching Pocket Square (+$4.95)
- Suspenders (+$8)