NEW: Use our Shipping Cost / Delivery Time Estimator Tool to find out when you can expect your items to arrive.
New orders require a minimum of 2 business days after the order is placed to process, pull, alter, and ship. Express Shipping orders take presedence over all orders when processing and are put on “Rush” status at the warehouse.
New orders placed 18 days or more before your event, are scheduled to ship so they arrive in your hands 10-14 days before your event. If you are ordering the week before your event, you may want to opt for an express shipping option. If you are ordering the week of your event, you will have to choose an express shipping option.
In those cases it’s also useful to know which shipping option to chose for the lowest price, best-transit-time.
For FedEx ground shipping transit times from our facilities (Trenton, NJ) to your location, please refer to the chart below:
Express Shipping Methods
Factoring for our up-to-two-days processing time, express shipping options (a.k.a, rush or expedited shipping) can be safely estimated to arrive in the following times:
- Overnight – Typically arrives no later than 3 business days from ordering.
- 2-Day – Typically arrives no later than 4 business days from ordering.
- 3-Day – Typically arrives no later than 5 business days from ordering.
Other Questions This Article May Answer…
- Do you offer rush / expedited shipping?
- How fast can I get my items?